Show off your dogs and bitches in the dog show and maybe prove to your friends that you DO have the best six legs!!! If you wish to get a head start and make entering easier for yourself on the day, then why not get your paws on the entry form below and print it out ready!
Held at Waingroves Primary School.
Entries taken from 11:30am on Sunday 15th September 2019. Pre registration not required.
Entry fee - £1.50 per dog per class
Judge: Penny Laverick
Puppies under six months old on the day of the show are eligible for class 1 only
1) Puppy walk - for puppies under 6 months
2) Any variety puppy (6-12 months)
3) Any variety sporting
4) Any variety non-sporting
5) Any variety open
6) Any variety veteran (over 7 years)
7) Best junior handler ages 6-11
8) Best junior handler ages 12-16
Best in show and best puppy also judged
9) Best non pedigree veteran (over 7 years)
10) Best non pedigree puppy (6-12 months)
11) Best six legs
12) Most handsome dog
13) Most beautiful bitch
14) Dog who looks most like its owner
15) Waggiest tail
16) Dog the judge would most like to take home
17) Best rescue dog (stray or from a rescue centre)
For more information contact Margaret Sutcliffe on 07917 854486
There will also be the opportunity to take part in the Responsible Dog Ownership scheme. This is an opportunity to work on how your dog behaves and learn and discuss being a responsible dog owner. The test is £2 and a certificate is awarded on completion.
For a downloadable copy of all the details listed above please download our schedule.